We believe that architecture should be experienced, not just admired. So we love creating rooms which require an invitation! These hidden rooms remain a secret until the owner decides to reveal them. Some reasons to create a hidden room may include:
- A hidden wine room to have an ‘adults only’ space to enjoy
- To hide the laundry room from the kitchen and create additional pantry shelf space
- To tuck away valuables from sight
- To capitalize on under-stair storage behind a pantry
- To create a second entrance to the master suite and quick exit to the garage
There are lots of reasons to create hidden rooms, but the main reason is because they are so incredibly fun! We especially love automating the hidden door to really jazz it up.