Parade of Homes
The Parade of Homes™ is an annual event presented by the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Austin showcasing the newest trends in construction, building design, interior decor and landscaping in one of the country’s most vibrant real estate communities.
Jenkins Custom Homes is one of four showcased Austin area custom home builders in the 2014 Parade of Homes™.
About Tierra Vista
- Seven hilltops, each surrounded by valleys dedicated as preserved areas.
- 41 estate-sized lots on a 63-acre hilltop with stunning views of the Pedernales River and the Texas Hill Country. Lots range in size from 1 acre to 2.6 acres and are served by underground utilities (including water).
- Recreation on area lakes, access to neighboring country clubs, a private marina, local wineries and area shopping in nearby Austin, Lakeway and Marble Falls.
- Protective covenants ensure lasting value and include: a minimum of 3,000 sq.ft.; exteriors with at least 75% masonry; and tile and/or metal roofing.
- Located within the excellent Lake Travis Independent School District, specifically in the attendance zones of Bee Cave Elementary, Lake Travis Middle School and Lake Travis High School.
Learn more about Tierra Vista.
About the 2014 Parade Home by Jenkins Custom Homes
Experience luxury in this stunning transitional dream home by Jenkins Custom Homes. This home was designed for a young family; they wanted a comfortable and engaging household that would suit their everyday lifestyle but still be sophisticated enough to entertain. As a result, a perfect blend of a classic hill country design and a softer, warmer contemporary style were achieved.
The entry offers magnificent, unobstructed views of the expansive Texas Hill Country via a multi-slide door which opens to connect the indoor and outdoor living space. A private den, featuring vaulted ceilings with reclaimed wood beams, is tucked away at the top of the ledge-stone accented stairs. The hidden wine cellar is an unexpected and unique touch of the old world in this fresh atmosphere. The finishing touches throughout the house breathe elements of harmony into this home.
$15 purchased online before April 26th. $20 at the door or purchased online after April 26th.
About Jenkins Custom Homes
Every home builder has an emphasis, something they do extremely well because they have focused on it over the years. At Jenkins Custom Homes, it’s the art of design and science of building a home, resulting in a balance between great design and enhanced construction methodology. This has also led to their reputation as the builder of choice for waterfront custom homes, golf course homes and private estate homes. www.newhousebuilder.com