We Love Realtors
Referrals from Realtors have been our best and most consistent source of new clients for the past 25+ years.
To see our program for working with Realtors, check out:
Our Referral program
- We pay Realtors a 3% referral fee on the total contract price of the home
- We pay Realtors within 10 days of slab pour
- We keep Realtors informed and involved with the building project from start to finish
- Your referral fees do NOT increase the price of the home
Why Top Realtors Love Selling New Custom Construction
- New Home Warranty – This can be the most powerful selling tool for Realtors comparing custom construction to resale for their clients. New homes rarely need much of a warranty, but ours comes with a 2-year comprehensive warranty. You can read more about it on our warranty page.
- Rapid Appreciation – It’s a fact that new homes appreciate faster than resale homes, especially in the first few years. Home buyers love buying new or nearly new homes.
- Fewer Objections, More Choices – With a custom home, your clients get to design exactly the home they want down to the smallest detail.
- Fresh Options – With a new custom home, your clients won’t have to worry about changing old carpets, appliances or fixtures. The selections will all be tailored to their individual taste and style.
- Energy Efficiency- The latest in green building and energy savings is built into our new homes. A new custom home will be less costly to operate operate in the future than home even just a few years old.
- Technological Advances – A new custom home can be designed around the latest smart features your tech savvy clients require.
- Agents benefit more from a Jenkins Custom Home experience – here’s how we are unique. First, we are both the architects and builders on the project – so there’s no chance of the architect sending your client to a different builder and losing your commission. Many agents have told about this nightmare scenario happening consistently with other builders. Next, we pay the full commission at the beginning of construction, right after we pour the slab. Finally, we handle all communications with you and your client in a professional manner, always making us look like a team working on their behalf (which we are!). This results in a great relationship long after the project is complete!
Take a look at some of our recent custom designs at the Jenkins Custom Homes portfolio page.