Rough Hollow Home Builders
Rough Hollow is located on Lakeway’s Lake Travis and is a waterfront community. Golf, tennis, hiking, flying, scuba diving, sailing, horseback riding, shopping and numerous other water sports are to be enjoyed within minutes of this new exciting community. Rough Hollow Water’s Edge is an exclusive custom home community overlooking the cove where the homes start at $2M. Jenkins Custom Homes is one of the few approved home builders in Rough Hollow. See more information about our 2008 Parade Home in Rough Hollow.
More about Rough Hollow Water’s Edge Amenities…
- Located on the south shore of Lake Travis
- Exclusive neighborhood with spectacular views of Rough Hollow Cove and the Lake Travis Hill Country
- The Lakeway World of Tennis is located at the entrance to Rough Hollow with sixteen courts featuring lights for evening play and indoor climate controlled courts for year round play, clay courts, as well as a stadium court
- The Rough Hollow Yacht Club and Marina includes a clubhouse, resort-style pool, gym, day spa, tram to the marina, a coffee bar and deli, yacht store and offices
- Easy access to over eight golf courses
- The Lakeway Airpark is located just outside Rough Hollow and is managed by Lakeway residents. The Airpark is a privately owned, not for profit, public use airport for residents and guests of Lakeway.
- Residents will also enjoy the many other area amenities including greenbelts, playgrounds, trails, baseball fields and swimming pools
Take RR 620 to Lakeway Blvd,
Turn on Lakeway Blvd,
Take Lakeway Blvd to Highlands,
Turn Left on Highlands,
Turn Right on Rough Hollow,
Turn Left on Canyon Turn Trail.
Rough Hollow – Sections 5A & 5B driving directions
Estimated Tax Rate: $2.94 per $100 of appraised valuation
Rough Hollow HOA
Estimated HOA Dues: $1080 per year
Lake Travis ISD
Serene Hills Elementary (Elementary School)
Hudson Bend Middle School (Middle School)
Lake Travis High School (High School)