As soon as we’re permitted, we’ll break ground and begin construction. At this stage, you’ll already have a thorough understanding of how the home will look and what will be in it—now, it’s simply a matter of watching your construction team make it a reality.
Throughout the construction process, Jenkins Custom Homes provides a more comprehensive suite of inspections and quality assurance programs than any other builder. These include our:
- 3rd party inspections at every major stage of construction (i.e, pre-slab pour, electrical and mechanicals, etc.) to validate the quality of our work. We also provide these to the homeowner at the end of the project for peace of mind that every step we took was “by the book.”
- Regular walkthroughs with your Construction Manager at each stage of construction where we double and triple check that everything is progressing the way you want it.
- Continuous Punch List System that allows us to track each trade and review their punch list at each stage of construction. This eliminates costly errors and rework.
- “End of project” management inspection and project review with Shan.
- 6,11, and 23-month quality assurance inspections. Sometimes you need to live in your home for a while before you notice minor cosmetic needs. Jenkins Custom Homes‘ online warranty request system allows you to log any items that need attention, which we then come out and take care of on your quality inspection date.
2-year home warranty. We offer a comprehensive 2-year home warranty to further insure that you get the home you deserve. This is double the industry standard, and we make it very easy with our MyJenkinsHome.com web-based communication system.
Step 5: Building a Custom Home – What’s Involved ==>